Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012

Oh 2012 GOODBYE to you! Here are some things I'm happy to share about my year. I have so much to be happy for and so much further to go! Warning lots of photos! Yay!

I explored a passion and found the good the bad and the ugly of it all. I learned what is NOT my for me is and what IS for me as where beauty is concerned!  I realized that I can have my passion and do it in a way that works for me. I plan to continue to water my seeds in 2013!

Makeup I love! All by me!





I also had the opportunity to realize what environments I really enjoy! I love outdoor festiveals, concerts music, enjoying a cocktail on the patio or terrace. I love my candles and making my home look and feel like a home that just my stlye! I want to try some DIY projects in the new year too! Double dates with friends and getting together with my amazing girls!  

In 2013 be happy for your sisters, friends and family. I've met some amazing people and gotten closer to some really amazing women! Show love and keep a positive loving spirit and energy! Support, encourage and be helpful not hurtful.
I


I lost weight and I feel sooo good in this body! I can't wait to move into the next phase of loving me and living a healthy lifestyle. Now that I've secured my eating habits the rest is up to me!

I started my Locs! I've wanted them for years and finally decided to give it a real try! It most certainly is a journey! As they grow and change I get confirmation from perfect strangers of my choice!
 I've always wanted them, I have attempted them twice before!

I realized my strength and how blessed I am. I'm happy for the negativity and negative people that have moved away from me. I've learned the power of positive thinking, and prayer. The growth continues.

We are all works in progress. Don't worry about those around you or in your industry. Don't compare yourself to others you have your own journey that is specially made just for you. Just do you and keep moving forward! Let it go! Forgive!

The best thing I found in 2012 was love. I am IN-LOVE and that’s Okay!


I'm done with the word hater I choose "secret admirers" instead. :-)

Stop complaining and start changing, don't bring old hurts and disappointments into the New Year!

Shine Bright Like a Diamond. Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment: