Monday, December 3, 2012

Retwist Time!

Next week will be my 6mos locversary! I have been getting so much confirmation and encouragement about my locs! I’m really settling into them and they loving way they look! I have been maintaining my own hair and I'm pretty sure I have my very own Loc Regimen!

Every four weeks I do a full re-twist and I use a hair masque/mask for moisture, my Huetiful Hair Steamer for hydration and some good oils!

I have never seen this product line before but I like it! This smells so good and has a real honey like texture! I love that it has so many Vitamins, A, D E & F with some mango too!




I've been gathering inspiration from YouTube and come up with this style. Hopefully it will stay in for 2 weeks. A tip I found is to not spray my hair directly at the roots after a fresh re-twist. If my hair needs moisture I spray the product into my hands and only apply it toward the ends of my hair. Every re-twist gets better and better! Let me know how I did on the styling! I would love any ideas or useful critiquing!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I'm so excited to start my locs in january!!

    ReplyDelete