Monday, December 10, 2012

Sharing is Caring

Sharing a few links!

1. The Hol Box

Im super excited about this, The HolBox!!!! Its a like the Birch Boc and Curl Box but it has Holistic items! I saw it on Instagram! I immediately followed! Instagram: TheHolBox. I visited the site and saw that the subscription is only $20.00 a month and automatically comes out of your account on the 20th of each month! This box will have a variety of samples for "body, hair mind and household and information/advice on product usage learn all about the benefits of key ingredients used".

 I really enjoyed reading around the site and loved the verbiage & understanding beind changing your lifestyle takes time. I often feel that some people who have already changed their lifestyle make others who are looking or discovering different  ways to "STEP DOWN" and make changes, feel bad or uncomfortable, that's what I don't like! I would like to share my journey in as i continue to fine tune my very own lifestyle and traditions.

2. Chef Ahki

Check out her site for Vegan recipies and loads of information on detoxing, living vegan and cooking well! Not to mention she is gorgeous! I have been checking out her website instagram and fanpage for the past few weeks! I got sweet potatoes this week for the sole purpose of trying her Sweet Potatoe Hashbrowns this week!


Here is a little bit about Essence of Vitality:
"Essence of Vitality is an all natural herbal tonic derived from an ancient formula which dates back to the Ghana Empire. This powerful Ayurvedic tonic is made of 100% organic, non hybrid herbs which combine to form the ultimate liver cleanse and blood purifier."


3. Sage Burning

As we begin a new year I want to do a little cleansing of all things, im going to be donating most of the clothing that I have held onto for years, clothes that dont fit, clothes that arent my style etc. I will be removing as much clutter from my home as possible! With all that comes a feeling and need to cleanse my home space. I focus totally on positive energy and positive thoughts as mush as possible so I have been doing some reading up on Burning Sage to cleanse my home. This was a simple read about the how what and why of sage burning.


Check out these links and let me know what you think! I would love any other personal links and finds you all have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment