Monday, December 3, 2012

Cooking: "Get Yo Man" Chicken

This is one of my favorite dinner recipies! I really like the name too!

Yesterdays Sunday Dinner, was so yumy! I have made this recipe a few times and have a few modifications! I even won a cooking contest with this recipe! The orginal recipe is by The Neely's. The only thing I change is that I brown my chicken for 6 minutes each side and I omit the dry wine. The first time I made it i didn't have wine and I have never made it with the wine and its just as yummy!



Someone thinks this should be called "Got yo man, keep yo man chicken"!


 I finished off the meal with some some spinach with a litte butter, garlic and black pepper. I made a litte rice cake with a 1/2 c measuring cup, just pack the rice down with a spoon, place top down on the plate and gently tap the bottom of the measuring cup and there you have your own little resturant style plateing! If anyone tries this recipe let me know how you liked it and if you made and modifications!



Here is the link to both the recipe and the video! :








No comments:

Post a Comment