Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reflection 12-12-12

My 12-12-12 was perfection! I had such a great time last night! The crisp night air felt good!

The baddest trio in Atlanta, doing something new, Tall Brown & Co. was rocking the patio at Apache CafĂ© last night! One of my new girlies come out and heard some music, and I introduced her to someone special. I got to see Philippia, she’s so amazing, we connected momentarily over out shoe game! We were both rockin’ some hot boots and enjoying the patio air and atmosphere! I felt warm fuzzy and happy all over! I saw someone and was so happy to see them, It made me realize how valuable life is and how easy you life could change! To be sure that I am thankful for EVERY day, to make sure that I live by my own words:
Give Thanks. Remember to Pray. Be Amazing


I gave genuine hugs and greetings! I smiled because I was happy. I believe in good thing for everyone! 12-12-12 was good to me. I remembered how much I love the sound of his horn!  The sound just carries and gives me chills sometimes. I felt blessed. Our connection without words throughout the night reassured me of our thing and how real it is! I talked to someone very special a she assure me of so many things and made me feel better and positive added energy to my night!
*Love that little Leo ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment